The YouTube instructional video above is very helpful. First, remove all lotion with rubbing alcohol and apply BOUT TATS at least one hour before the bout to create a solid bond with your skin. Apply the tat early and be proud! Wear BOUT TATS to pre-race meals, while showering, and while warming up. They will not come off; the sooner you put them on, the better they will adhere to your skin during the bout.
Suggested marking locations: left and right arms to outside of bicep muscle so the refs can see them.
Directions for best results:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Skin must be clean and free of lotion, sunscreen, oils, and makeup.
- Set out the BOUT TATS you need to make your assigned number.
- Remove the protective top sheet from tattoo(s).
- With arrows pointing up, press tattoo onto skin with ink design facing skin.
- Double-check that you do not have it upside down (have a friend check!).
- Hold wet paper towel to the back of tattoo. Make sure to wet it all the way through the white backer paper. Hold for 30 seconds (don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
- Follow steps 3-6 to make up entire number. (Example: a "4", a "7", and a "3" will create "473".)
- If applying sponsor logo tattoos, apply above the Bout number tattoos.
To remove tattoos: Soak image with baby oil, rubbing alcohol, or nail polish remover. Wait 30 seconds and rub it away. If a mistake is made and noticed within 3 minutes of application, simply lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent tape.
Questions? Contact Us.