These number tattoos will professionally number your entire Flat Track Roller Derby Team for a number of bouts.
The pack includes 400 BOUT TATS that are 2 inches tall to meet WFTDA Standards. The set includes 40 of each number (40 - 0s, 40 - 1s, 40 - 2s... etc. all the way to 40 - 8s and 40 - 9s). That is enough to last most Roller Derby teams for 4-7 bouts. A nice zipper pouch is also supplied to keep the tattoos safe and to make distribution of numbers to your teammates easy. These are usually purchased by teams and coaches and then distributed to Derby Athletes.
- BOUT TATS are clean crisp and clear
- BOUT TATS # tats can be used all weekend and then removed
- Permanent markers stay on too long during the work week
- Permanent markers are too hard to read and have to be re-applied
- Arm Band-Numbers are itchy and smelly
- Arm Band-Numbers don't stay in place
- Make Your Mark with BOUT TATS !